Team Manager Resources
Team Manager Training
DI has a treasure trove of web based trainings through the DI Learning Management Systems. When you purchase a team membership, you will be able to access the training. You will need to create an account with DI to access these. We also have access to Colorado DI webinars beginning this fall. We will send out an email with this information.
DI has an amazing set of resources from Destination Imagination. This page offers the latest published clarifications, team manager tips, and some great activities for your team. Check out the following links for information shared on Team Choice Elements, Instant Challenges, Team Building, and How to Read a Challenge.
- team-choice-elements–This powerpoint gives hints on how to help your team learn what the team element is and how to choose the best ones for your solution.
- http://www.literacynet.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html-Link to online multiple intelligence test.
- team-choice-elements–How to use your Multiple Intelligence Inventory to focus on your Team Choice Elements.
- instant-challenges—How to use instant challenges to build teamwork and creativity.
- team-building–Check out these fun games to build teamwork.
DI Tips for Better Performances California Team Manager Resources–Recorded webinars include Rules of the Road, Brainstorming and Decision Making, Creating a Great Skit, Instant Challenge Tips, Beginning Team Manager Training, Bringing it All Together, and Tournament Prep.
Team Building and Communication Ideas—This is a collection of great ideas on how to facilitate communication and team building on your team.